Well cake turned out really moist and tasty despite from slightly over cooking it.
8 oz Wholemeal Flour
4 oz Vegan margarine
4 oz Sugar
6 oz Sultanas
2 level tsp Bicarbonate Soda
1 tbs boiling hot water
8 oz Apple sauce
Half tsp all spice
Half tsp cloves
Half tsp Cinnamon
1. Cream together Margarine and sugar.
2. Add Apple sauce and mix together.
3. Stir in Sultanas
4. Mix bicarbonate soda and hot water and add to mixture
5. Sift together Flour and spices.
6. Pour mixture into well greased loaf tin and bake on 180C/350F for 45-60 mins
Go for lower end of cooking time if you have fan assisted oven, unlike me who always forgets 😦